With years of experience in London and
beyond, you may have already seen one of our buildings without even realising it.
Below is a selection of projects of which
we are particularly proud. Of course, every project is important to us, but we want to provide you with a sample of the boundless possibilities we can deliver. Both in supply and fit and fix
- Shepard’s Bush Foot Bridge -
Alucabond panels painted as train.
- New, Swindon Hospital –
- Royal Opera House, London -
Broderick standing seam Roofing system.
- Guernsey Post Office - Curtain
wall Composite panel system.
- Reg 1,2,3, South Norwood, London
- 3 x 10 floor Tower Blocks over clad with alucabond Rainscreen.
- Cluney Mews, Earls Court, London
- Curtain wall and Rainscreen.
- Albian, Knowles House Wandsworth
- Rigidal roofing system to tops of towers
- Mile End College, London - Lead
- Messer & Keely House Croydon
-2 x 10 floor tower blocks over clad with CGL rainscreen system + windows.
- Waldrons, Croydon -Two 10 Floor
Tower blocks - CGL rain screen.
- Royal Quay, East London -
low rise blocks, Terracotta rainscreen tiles.
- Castlemain Tower, Wandsworth -
20 floor tower block CGL rain screen and CW.
- O2, London - Acoustic roof and
- Burgess Hill, London -Terracotta
rainscreen windows and bull nose.
- Chalcotts Estate, Camden, London
- 5 x 24 floor tower blocks over clad with Renobond replaced all windows and internal trims. Fix only
- Ferrier Point, Canning Town.
London - 1x 24 floor tower block over clad with Renobond panels 0ne complete elevation clad with PV Solar panels.
- Eli Lilli Windlesham - Curtain
wall, Rainscreen louvers, doors.
- Park Inn & Tower,
Olympic Way, Wembley, London - Curtainwall, Rainscreen, door canopies.
- Trinity Square, London - 4000 m2
glass electric doors, zinc roof, entire facade.
- Battersea Power Station, London
- show flat Glass Facade, glass hand rails, doors roof light.
- Mansion House, London - shankley
stone rain screen. Glass balustrade C W roof
- Riverside Studios, London -
front elevation, curved front with facade & soffits, copings, fascia's.
Current Project: Sudbury House, 5.7 million project for Wandsworth Council
Supply and replace all existing cladding,
windows and internals, on this 24-floor occupied tower.
All the above projects are fitted using W
We pride ourselves with starting and
completing all the above facades/projects.